khairul syuhaidah zainal



Sunday, October 6

# 3 - Paranormal



"Aku tak benci dia.

Dia terlalu sempurna,
Walau dia sakitkan aku

Dia pernah berada dalam hati aku,
hati aku yang satu.


Dia pernah ada."


-quoted from @_f7b8v. 


Well said. I love all her tweets, I just assume that she is a female since all her tweets are all about friendship and broken relationship of a couple. Or maybe she had experienced one. Been there, done that. Jarang kot jumpa lelaki jiwang. 



By the way, yesterday (131005), I asked Amer a simple question thru whatsapp. "macam mana nak lupakan my beloved ex?". He gave me so many tips and advices. Thanks to Amer. Aku tgh usahakan benda tu. Suddenly, I forgot to ask him on "how to erase all the bittersweet memories?". I asked myself that stupid question, and she said, "You can't, you just can't." 



Songs that pop out from my music lists during the typing session ,

buat aku tersenyum- shila amzah
talking to the moon- shila amzah
someone like you- shila amzah
patah seribu- shila amzah
never stop- safetysuit (wedding version)



*perlu ke lagu ni main time aku buat post mcm ni? serious shit la music player.



peace out.


No comments: